Come unto Him!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 15

Hey guys! 
So I'm out of time again! But I was finally able to catch up on emails this week!! 
So hopefully you'll get a longer email next week! 
I'll admit there are challenges still here in the mission. Part of me just wants to walk away from it all. But I knew there would be times like this. It's all part of the mission!! And I won't bother telling you guys about the difficulties. 
But I do have some good news!! 
We have one person set for baptism!! He's awesome! He's a young father of a great family! 
And we also have a lesson appointment set with the Mata Martinez Familia! 
I'm planning on extending the baptism invation to them this next visit. cuz The Gospel of Jesus Christ blesses families in this life and in the life to come! 
Love you all and have a great week! 
-Elder Elkins

No comments:

Post a Comment