Come unto Him!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 26

dang!! I only have 10 minutes to write this!! President will ring my neck if I go over time! haha so this will be fast!! 

quick funny story here, I got electrocuted twice today!!!!!! hahahaa 

So we ran out of gas this week for the boiler. So we've been heating up water in buckets with an electric coil for heating up water, but nobody told me that they're dangerous! haha 

so the water in the bucket this morning was heating up, and so I went to feel the water to see if it was good. Like I have in the past. But in the past my feet were dry. But today my feet were wet! and guess what happened! hahaha Yep I felt the electric current corse through my arm this morning hahaha it was a good thing I was able to pull my arm out of it!! lol but yeah that was pretty funny! 

and the second time today:
So we're on the roof of our building, washing our clothes in a washer that our neighbors let us use. Our neighbor lives on the top floor, so we started talking to her, and it turns out her husband has a flash light that's a taser!!! hahaha she got it for us so we could check it out. It's super sweet!! Until your companion tazes you!!! hahah so yeah 2 times in one day lol 

I was also on a bus today. and our bus driver got mad at another bus driver, and so he get's out and starts yelling at the other bus driver. Then our bus driver gets on the other bus, and almost hits the guy, so the other dude grabs a bat, and so our bus driver gets out and grabs a big rock ready to kill the dude hahaha crazy people here lol nothing really happened other than that haha there's quite a few crazy people here lol I don't know why all the drunk and high people want to talk to the wero in enlgish, even when they don't know anything at all hahah 

so somehting spiritual for today. 
This week I decided I'm just going to go crazy with the pass along cards we have a the ressurected Jesus Christ!! Because he's not dead!!!! 
I'm so sick of all the people here always going crazy about their stautes of a dead Christ! The bible says directly that Christ has Ressurected!! He is our Living Savior!! I know that for a fact. If Christ was dead, we wouldn't be here, and there would be no hope for mankind. Christ isn't on the Cross, he's in the heavens, watching over us, caring for us, strengthaning us. yes the death of Christ is very very important, but that doesn't mean that we should only worship a dead Christ. He's living.
I know to some people, they like to remeber his death and his great sacrifice for us. That's great! But my heart is pained so deeply when I only see My savior, and redeemer, my Lord, my King, and my very dear Friend, Dead, on the cross, covered in blood. 
He is alive. Why can't the people here see that?  
But that's why I'm here, I'm here as a missionary of Jesus Christ, sharing the message of the Living Christ. 
I have to go now, but it is my burning testimony that Christ Lives. 
And I say these things in the name of our Living Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment